Monday 17 September 2012

Rewind Memories

Two years before we went to Mukthinath. We travelled between snow covered mountains in a flight .Divine it was. So divine that I felt the godliness in the serene and pure atmosphere. It was an unforgettable  experience. Immediately we went to Jammu. It was an official trip. In the spur of the moment we decided to go to Vaishno Devi .We got ticket for the onward journey only. Still we took the journey. The helicopter trip was a little scary and climbing by foot after that was difficult for me with my coccyx problem. But something pulled me and surprisingly I did it. Unexpected trip!
16th sept this year we went to Badrachalam. After having a quick darshan at the temple wewent to Pappi kondalu an island in Godavari river surrounded by mountains. It was a boat ride between green mountains. Same divine feeling I had. Serene pure and green. In between small villages with 10- 20 houses without electricity and roads.
But i felt the atmosphere was spoilt by the tourists  and the music they play. I was annoyed by the pollution made by the tourists.
On our return journey I felt we were wasting time .Instead I wanted to fly back to Badrachalam to have darshan of  Lord Rama once more.
But we had some surprise in the boat. Two young local boys were entertaining the tourists by acting as a dj and making children and others dance and sing. Suddenly they called us on the centre stage. I was little scared what he was going to do.They enquired abt us,then played a song in telugu how a marriage would be performed. Both the djs danced and perfomed our wedding again in the boat on river Godavari, saying that it was a special venue,a telugu wedding with talamvaralu and a pujari  and every one throwing akshadai on us. We  were thrilled  by the coincidence  after our 30th wedding anniversary.
We were reminded of our wedding day. Again one more memorable trip and moment in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment